Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wednesday, March 14th

A note from Gloria: Reminder to turn in attendance sheets for Common Core Math Training if you would like credit:)  Thank you Third Grade for responding so quickly! You are awesome.  Jennifer will be attending a Financial Secretary's Meeting from 12:30-4:30. Don't forget that we will have a film crew here  filming Pre-K.  I have already received some Classified Employee Evaluations. Thank you.  Thank you! You all are amazing!  While we are mentioning due dates, don't forget teacher and student surveys:)  I believe I have almot everybodys PEP verifications.  If not, get those to me asap. HAVE A GREAT DAY!  Family Fitness Night is 6-8 on Thursday.  It is optional that you attend but I hope you do, as a support for our students and their families.  There is frozen yogurt involved:)

No comments:

Post a Comment