Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday, March 16th

Happy Friday!  Family Fitness Night was well attended last night and all of the families had a wonderful time.  There were many staff members in attendance.  Thank you Amanda Gordon, Mr. Stover, Mrs. Uhrig, Dusty Uhrig, Mrs. Washburn and her wonderful children, Mrs. Faqih, Ms. Wynns, Mrs. Green and Mohammed, Ms. Hess, and   Coach  McCutcheon,  Thanks Coach for organizing such a fun event for all of our students!  If I left anyone out, please let me know, I apologize.  Teachers, please remember to turn your surveys in.  There is an envelope outside my door, along with envelopes for Home Moravian, and 4th and 5th grade surveys.  I am sending out an important email this morning concerning our AG Program.   It is time sensitive.  There will also be an important message about summer school as well.  Don't be surprised if there is a Fire Drill today:)  Congratulations to Mrs. Moran's class who had a very successful skyping session yesterday.  Ask her all about it!!!!!   I'd love to see skyping all over the building.  Tere are voting booths set up in the library.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'RE FOR?  I do, Ask Judy!

No comments:

Post a Comment