Sunday, March 18, 2012

Monday, March 19th

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I did.  Remember that I am in Raleigh at a Reading Conference.  Just wanted to let you know that we have renewed our subscription to Brain Pop.  Please check it out and maximize our use of subscription time.  Make sure you have turned in your teacher survey and 4th and 5th grade surveys along with your retention lists and PEP verifications.  All due this week. Also, if you have spent your Home Moravian gift card, you can put receipts and thank you cards in the envelope outside my office.  There is also an envelope for Star 3 Unit Plans.  I will be turning in summer school lists tomorrow.  The students will be chosen by lottery. Please remind students about dress codes, no flip flops or spaghetti straps or short shorts:)  Thank you for being such a dedicated and hard working staff.  You all are incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment