Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday September 17, 2012

Good Morning! Hope that everyone had an great weekend.  I was fortunate to volunteer at a very successful golf tournament in which $25,000 proceeds were given to Victory Junction.  It was a wet but great day!

Today we begin working with the Open Dream Ensemble.  It is an exciting event for the children!  They will learn a lot this week.  The Open Dream Performance is from 8:40-9:25.  3-5 teachers received a schedule for push ins from the group and instructions on getting classrooms ready.

I will be contacting you this week to go over your PDPs. Please have your PDP and Self-Assessments done.  Our meeting will be very quick:)  If you still need help, please contact me or Mrs. Frazier.

The NCAEYCC workshop was incredible and we all really learned a lot.

It was brought to my attention that many of you completed the application to nominate me for Principal of the Year.  I am very humbly honored. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment