Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Thursday! Teacher Appreciation Week Continues...PTA has a surprise for you.  I don't even know what it is!

Congratulations to Nohora Martinez.  She will be graduating from Forsyth Technical Community College tonite with the degree of Associate of Arts.  We are so proud of her!!!!! Hooray!

Don't forget to give to UNCF if you are able.  The last day is approaching.

Have a Wonderful Day!  Remember, you do make a difference in the life of a child.  As a young teacher, I purchased a purple flowered hat box.  Everytime I received a nice note from a parent or child or a cute picture, I would add it to the box.  After 22 years of teaching the box is full but I am still adding.  Now I am adding cute notes of encouragement from teachers. If ever I had a bad day, I would just pull out a few of those notes and they would make me smile and be ready to go right back into the trenches for another day!  You should try it, those notes of encouragement add up.  They are your history. Some of those kids have graduated from college.  Ok, ok, I'm old!!!  I am thankful to be the principal of this great school.  You all fill my days with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment