Thursday, May 24, 2012

Friday, May 25th

It's finally Friday!  I know that you all are anticipating a fun and relaxing weekend and you deserve it.  These past two days have been a whirlwind so I would like to send belated BIRTHDAY WISHES to Mr. T. and Ms. Kennedy!!!  I hope they had wonderful birthdays.  I would also like to send Congratulations out to Mr. and Mrs. Pubantz as they will celebrate the wedding of their son next week.  We wish them a safe trip and a lovely wedding. Mrs. Friel will take over the role of testing coordinator for the retest, with the help of her friends:)

Kindergarten Screening will take place this morning beginning at 8:30. 

Thank you Hospitality Team for providing a delicious lunch today.   It sounds yummy.  Thanks to Mrs. Powelson.    

You all are the best and I am so happy to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment