NCAEYC Conference-Thank you to the KBR Foundation for a wonderful conference. We truly learned a lot and can't wait to integrate our new found knowledge into the curriculum. What an inspiring two days spent with great teachers!
This is our version of a DL selfie!
- Please continue to keep our valued employees; Mr. Holmes, Mrs. Gilliam and Mrs. Hopson in your prayers as they continue to heal and grow stronger. We miss them all.
- Welcome Back to Maria who will return on Tuesday. We have missed her.
- Dr. Frazier and her family need our prayers after the passing of her father Marion over the weekend. I emailed you her home address and will notify of you of any arrangements made as I get them.
- Please keep Suzanne Asbury's family in your prayers as they continue to deal with a very serious health issue. She will share the details with you when she feels the time is right.
Week At A Glance...
- Wake Literacy Meeting today for 4th graders
- Dr. Frazier will be out all week, so everyone please pitch in as needed. Thank you Team!
- Fall LEP Parent Night on Thursday at 5:45. Everyone does not need to attend this other than our ESL team and administrators.
- All certified staff should plan to be here for our TITLE I/Literacy/PTA night a week from Thursday. It will be the first of our PTA nights. We are encouraging you to join PTA. They do a lot for our students and us.
- If you have not yet signed up for a gift card from Home Moravian and you are a classroom teacher or specialist, please see me immediately.
- ALL PBIS surveys should be completed ASAP. Do this today if you have not done it yet.
- You should all have your self-assessments complete and your PDP in the works as they are due to be completed no later than the 30th. I will be happy to advise or assist. Please refer to the PDP email I sent you if you need assistance.
- The first Diggs-Latham Grounds Pride Day will be this Saturday from 9:00 to 11:00.
- SIT Meeting on the 23rd. We will elect officers and work on finalizing the SIP plan.
- Our first scheduled Lock-Down Practice will be September 22nd at 1:30. Please practice beforehand.
- Newsletters are due to administrators on the 26th.