Another Busy Week-Aren't they All?
- The "Y" starts today. We welcome them back. Thank you to all who volunteered their rooms.
- Guided Reading will be infused into the curriculum beginning today although I have noticed that many of you have been using guided reading already. Great job.
- 9/23-SIT meeting-Very Important Meeting as we will be voting in additional members and working on our SIP. Please bring in any additional strategies, action steps or activities that your grade level is doing so we can be sure it is added to our plan. We want everyone to have a voice as this is a plan that we will all know and implement with fidelity. It is A workable, evolving plan that we can change and edit as needed based on data. Utilizing the data you have so far, brainstorm additional action steps to include. We have been given a new template from the state that we will put our existing plan into. We just need to look at the plan we created at the end of the year and make revisions as needed based on our data. We are a team and this is "our" plan.
- 9/24 Dr. Frazier returns. We have missed her so much.
- 9/25 PTA Title I Literacy Night-all certified staff required to be here and a part of this interactive parent night
- 9/26 newsletters due to both administrators. They should be sent home to parents Tuesday.
- 9/27 Ross and Emily get married today!
PDPs and Self Evaluations should be completed ASAP. If I am your evaluator, you need to see me in the next two days to schedule a time for your PDP review and sign off and for your first evaluation. I will be starting evaluations soon. Dr. Frazier will schedule hers when she returns.
Thank you to Mrs. Ochoa, Mrs. Boutkhili, Mrs. Jones and Mr. Thimann and their team for making this night a great interactive event. They worked very hard to engage our parents. The parents had a great time and learned a lot. We are also thankful for the county Bookmobile who was present. Students got library cards and checked out books. Yay for literacy on wheels! Home Moravian provided pizza, cookies and a drink. They are awesome. Parents were appreciative for the meal.
"Quote". Leadership Test
"Am I doing the right thing
At the right time
In the Right way for
The right reason?"