Happy Birthday May Babies!!!!
Happy Mother's Day on Sunday, May 12th!!!!!!!!!
Teacher Appreciation Week! May 6-10thHappy Teacher Appreciation Week! Thank you for consistently going above and beyond on a daily basis for the children of Diggs-Latham. We want you to know how much we appreciate you all, so we have planned surprises throughout the week. The PTA has sent the following message to parents to encourage them to get involved as well:
PTA Teacher Appreciation Week May 6th through 10th
May 6th - Monday wear red to show love for your teachers
May 7th - Tuesday wear your favorite color and share your favorite candy bar/snack with
May 8th - Wednesday wear blue and share a quote to inspire your teacher
May 9th - Thursday wear green and bring/make a flower for your teacher
May 10th - Friday wear orange to tell your teacher "Orange you glad I'm in your class!"
More Teacher Appreciation.........
We will have lots of surprises for you this week including: A Poem and a Treat Bag on Monday, Surprise for Tuesday, Breakfast Treat from the PTA on Wednesday and Satin Hands Massages and Mini Facials thanks to Ms. Pedneau. Be sure to sign up. On Thursday, Quilla and the United Dreamers will provide ice cream for you and finally Friday...Mr. Cannon will bring our grill and fire it up to cook hamburgers and hot dogs for you at lunch! We will also have chips and fixins. We hope you enjoy this special lunch. We truly appreciate each and every one of you. You give your heart to our kids every day. Your patience, kindness and willingness to work tirelessly are very much noticed and appreciated. I am proud to be the Principal of this great school. It is great because of all of you. Thank you.
Week At A Glance:
BOOK FAIR Buy One/Get One All Week. Thank you Judy and Veronica for all your hard work!
All PDPs should be completed this week and all Classified Information should be forwarded to me as those evaluations will be completed this week. I have information from most of you. Thank you. Certified Staff, please sign up for your Summative Evaluation Conference with Ms. Frazier and myself.
- 5/6 - Ms. Frazier will not be in the building today.
- 5/6 - Work will be on-going on CNA as it is due today. Team Leaders -Please make sure I have all your information, surveys and research this morning. I will be the LEA for IEPs at 7:30 and 3:15.
- 5/7 - Joint Principal's Meeting and Title I Meeting for Cannon
- 5/7 - Faculty Meeting at 3:10-Please be on time as we have a full Agenda.
- 5/8 - Breakfast Treats and A Day of Beauty for Teacher Appreciation
- 5/9 - Dancing Across the Decades 3rd grade/4th & 5th Grade Band and Orchestra Concert 7:00
- 5/10 - Cannon-IEP 3:15 and Cook-Out Lunch during lunch periods.
- 5/12-Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!!!
**Please be sure to read Emails from Gloria for Training Dates and Testing Information:)