I hope that everyone enjoyed their time off and had a chance to make some great memories with your families and friends. The time went by so quickly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKY BEAVER!
Notes of Interest:
- Our UNCG Intern's last day will be this Friday. We will miss them. They have contributed a lot to our school. They will be interning at a new school and we will be getting new interns in return. Please be sure to thank them for their service to our school!
- Remember that everyone should have their Choice Board up and in use by Friday 11/30. If you need assistance, let us know. We will be happy to help.
- There will be no SIT Meeting on Tuesday as Barbie will meet with OSTEs afterschool.
- First Quarter Awards Assembly will be Friday at 1:30. You should have already sent pertinent information to Mrs. Uhrig as she is finalizing the program.
- A huge Thank You to Judy Uhrig for her help, knowledge and expertise in putting together the Animodo that was presented at last week's Magnet School's Principal's Meeting. We also did a powerpoint spotlighting our community and parental involvement. It was awesome! Our feedback was very positive. Also, thank you John for your technical operations skills. I appreciate you both.
- Thank you for the great job in completing November's Fire Drill. We were out of the building in approx. 2 minutes. Way to go team!
- Our SIT Chair, Shakila Faqih and myself will represent our school this afternoon at the Koury Center in GSO at the Ready Schools Regional Outreach Meeting. Each school in the region will be represented, June Atkinson will speak.
- Class Spelling Bees should be held on Wednesday for grades 3/4/5.
- If you have not sent me a copy of your grade level's first quarter newsletter, please do so today.
- Be looking for an email concerning Peer Evaluations.