Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wednesday, October 3rd, 2012


Happy Wednesday!  Happy Birthday Amanda! Today will be a very busy day.  I will be attending the Joint Principal's Meeting this morning at Truliant.  The POY will be announced.  Once again, I am honored to represent Diggs-Latham and even more humbled to be a finalist.  You all are awesome, and I appreciate all of your support, kindness and friendship everyday.  You make my job easy because we are a team and there isn't anything we can't work through or problem-solve together. Thank you.  Keep Mr. Holmes in your prayers as he recovers from eye surgery.
WSSU Panel-I will be part of a Principal's Panel this evening to give advice to prospective teachers. 
 
PDP conferences, CWTs and Observations occurring all week:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment