Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Good Morning!

I will be attending a Technology for Leaders Training this morning.  I am excited to have been selected to be a part of this valuable training.  We will meet 4 times this year.  Tomorrow, we will focus in part on Edmodo.  I am excited to share with you what I learn, although I know many of you are expert at this.

Please remember to sign up for gift card preference  in the teacher's lounge by Friday at noon.

Gloria has sent out professional development assignments for the first week in November.  Thank you for representing Diggs-Latham Elementary.  This is an important and necessary responsibility.  Thank you for your positive attitudes in attending and sharing with your teammates.  This is what makes Diggs-Latham such a great team!

Many staff members are taking care of ill family members.  Please continue to keep them in your thoughts and prayers.  I wish them strength, patience and blessings as they navigate these difficult times.

Remember to turn a copy of your grade level's first quarter newsletter in to Cheryl and me by the end of quarter 1.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment