Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday, October 18th, 2012






Good Morning.  I will be attending the Elementary Principal's Meeting this morning and will be back to school after lunch.  Please remember that today is Picture Day.  A faculty picture will be taken at 7:30 sharp and should include all employees.  I regret that I have a meeting.

If you read yesterday's blog then you know that Kate will be having her baby tomorrow and that LTMs will resume tomorrow.  Sarah Huddleston will be here. I am working with Clyde Harrellson to discuss our plans for moving forward. I will give you that information soon.

Please be preventive at all grade levels and monitor the playground during recess.

Reminder that the Hispanic Heritage Assembly will be tomorrow at 1:30. We will start calling at about 1:20. 

Earline Parmon will visit and speak about government this afternoon as part of the Good News Club.

Have a terrific day.  See you this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment