MATH NIGHT IS A GREAT SUCCESS!!!Thank you so much to Melissa and her terrific committee for planning and executing such a great night. It also would not have been such a success if it weren't for all teachers, faculty and staff involved. You came up with great activities and games that reinforced the Common Core. You all are awesome:) Thanks Ross for giving up your classroom again:) Melissa did a lot of shopping on her own time for supplies and doorprizes. You showed great leadership in taking on this project. THANK YOU from every one of our students!!!
Mrs. Blasini's Class Wanted To Show Off Their Smiles!
Thank You Barnes and Noble...We Love You!!!
Another Beautiful Grandchild-Welcome Harper Belle!Ms. Farthing is on Cloud 9 loving every minute of time spent with Harper! She is gorgeous! Congrats!!!!!!
Week At A Glance:
- Observations and Post-Conferences Continue
- Cannon and Friel to Read To Achieve District Meetings this afternoon
- Lunch Bunch for Boys starts for 4th and 5th grade select students on Tuesday
- Faculty Meeting 2/11
- Clinard Grants due Friday. Please think about applying for this easy one page grant. YOu cn do it!
- Tracy Benson-Systems Thinking will be here on the 13th
- Cannon and Stevenson to Dr. Emory's PD on Poverty and the Mind. Calvary Baptist Church
- HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL OF MY FACULTY AND STAFF. IT WARMS MY HEART HOW MUCH YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT OUR STUDENTS AND EACH OTHER. Love you all!
Sad News-Mary Asbury, mother-in-law of our Susanne Asbury passed away late Friday afternoon. Please keep Suzanne and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
Happy News-Ms. Faqih will be back with us at the beginning of 4th Quarter. We want Miss Hartmann to know that we will miss her very much and have been very appreciative of her service:) She loves our students and our school! Friday will be Miss Barefoot's last day. I do not have any news as to what will happen after Friday as of yet. We will keep you posted.
Thank you for the great job you have done with Lesson Planning. We are proud of you! Plans due Wednesday evening at 10:00.
I feel very fortunate to have been selected on Friday Morning as one of six 2014 Go Red For Women of the Triad. It will be my responsibility to represent the American Heart Association and Go RED for Women. I hope I will be able to make them proud and spread the word about awareness of heart disease in women and children. I am proud of this honor!