Wow, What A Friday!Thank you to everyone who was instrumental in the planning and implementation of both the Read-In and the Jump Rope for Heart Kickoff. They were both awesome and involved many community members. I appreciate the hard work of Amanda Gordon and Ross McNeil who spearheaded these events. Great events for our school and community. Thank you for going above and beyond!
- Cannon to Administrator'sTechnology Training this morning 8-10
- Make sure you use your Home Moravian Gift Card soon. Make sure you write your name on receipt and no personal items. Put receipts in an envelope outside my door.
- Home Moravian will bringing treats for you this week. We are blessed:)
- Faculty Mtg. tomorrow afternoon
- Please view Dr. Martin's newest In-Touch video. Link on district homepage
- Please keep Mrs. Smoot's family in your prayers as well as Ms. Beavers. Ms. Beaver lost her adopted grandmother last week. Continue to pray for Mr. Gilliam as he recovers.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIS WEEK TO MRS. BINKLEY, MRS. GILLIAM and MRS. SECHRIST!!!!
Have a wonderful Monday.