Happy Valentine's Day to the BEST FACULTY in WSFCS!
- Surprise from Home Moravian today:) Not sure what happened yesterday
- Be sure to wear your heart today and find your match!
- Cannon to Elementary Principal's Meeting today at 7:30
- Please try to have all valentine's treats during lunch time.
- Great Job Danielle and Sidonna planning for yesterday's Rising Stars Celebration. Those students are progressing!
- I have retention/progress letters for you to send out concerning children you are worried about that might be possible candidates. I will have them in your boxes tomorrow and more information about them on tomorrow's blog. It is imperative we notify parents of at risk students now.
Please make sure your PEPs are up to date and you are implementing all needed interventions in your class with your students.
- Communication with Parents is Key, parents need to be informed. Thank you everyone for keeping up with your communication logs. Remember there should be a variety of parent contacts, phone, email, in-person, etc.....
- A big Thank You and Job well done from our Music Student Teacher from WSSU, Duane Smith. He did an awesome presentation for our students during specials. He will make a fine teacher! We are all proud of him.