Good Morning! Welcome Back D'Lisa Smoot!!!!!! We missed you.A special thank you to Mrs. Hough, Ms. Faqih, Ms. Frazier, Mrs. McGregor, Mrs. Pubantz, Mrs. Friel, Mrs. L. Wwright who all contributed to a very successful SIP Review yesterday. They all worked hard to gather evidence and make a presentation to Mr. Steve Oates, our Elementary School Superintendent. Awesome job TEAM!!!!! We are all proud of you. I just received word from Mr. Foster that our SIP score in now 3.3. The highest score is a 4. Way to go team. I am so proud of our whole faculty. We will begin work on our Comprehensive Needs Assessment at next week's SIT Meeting.
Items of Interest and Importance:
- Remember to turn in Guided Reading Levels and groups to Gloria today. The expectation is that all grade level reading teachers are doing guided reading. If you have questions or need assistance, I will be happy to help.
- Don't forget to donate to the Arts Council. Even one dollar helps:) This is a great cause.
- Are you wearing green today?
- I would like a copy of each Grade Level's February newsletter. I need to share them with Title I.
- 3rd round Observations are beginning/Walkthrough are continuing.
- Thanks to Amanda Gordon and her team for making final preparations for our Black History Celebration. I know it will be incredible.
- Retention Letters are being translated and will be ready to go home in next Tuesday's packet. Be sure to send letters home to anyone who might be a possibility including those referred in which decisions have not yet been made.