PLEASE TURN IN ALL TESTING BOOKLETS, Manuals, etc. to Danielle this morning.
RTI Surveys should be completed already. Make sure they are done by noon. Thank you:)
We are having a celebration lunch next Friday (11:30) to celebrate retirements and generally the end of a very busy school year. More information to come. ALL Hospitality committee members are going to have to pitch in and help Mrs. Hayes with the planning. See her today.
- Our school is part of the West Salem Garden Tour which will be held on June 9th from 10-4. Ms. Irma Jackson has asked us for volunteers to take shifts as people tour our community garden. She has someone for the 10:00-12 slot but needs two more volunteers for the 12-2 and 2-4 slots. The volunteer would just represent our school and answer any questions people might have. If you are interested in helping, please let Ms. Frazier know so she can contact Ms. Jackson. thank you for considering this.
- We are going to be on the news! A public relations firm that worked with us on the Carson-Dellosa photo shoot called to ask if Tryla would be interested in being filmed talking as a parent and a teacher about "summer slide". She and her son did a great job. The segment should air on Channel 14 today. Also, the segment that Brooke and I filmed for channel 2 has been airing. Unfortunately, I live right over the line in Davidson County and haven't seen it. If anyone sees it, let us know how we did.
- Diggs-Latham is now officially on the map thanks to all the great things you all do everyday from art exibits to dance shows, concerts, technology projects, service projects, volunteering, great teaching and on and on. Thank you.
- It's Diggs-Latham Night at the Dash tonite. I hope to see you there.
- Remind students to return overdue library books and clean up unpaid lunch balances.
- WAY to GO Arts Team for a great performance last night. The students shined! We appreciate all your hard work.