Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Wednesday, April 11, 2912

Good Morning.  Today is Favorite Sport's Team Day!  I am sure we will see a variety of college fashion apparel.  Take the opportunity to talk to your students about what college is and what it is like and how important it is to go!  Mrs. Binkley's class has added the words "go to college" in their class pledge. We have to light that spark now while they love learning.  I am at a Joint Principal's Meeting today with Cassandra and then I have a short (I hope) Star 3 meeting.  Don't forget to complete your intent forms and your teacher working conditions survey.  I have extra surveys if you were not at the meeting. They all have confidential logins. Mrs. Binkley and Mrs. Crookshank have information about NCAE dues info. if you need more information. Report Cards are due at the end of the day.  See you soon and thanks for all you do everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment