Interested in learning CPR?
Our school system is putting together cohorts of 8 to be trained in CPR. If you are interested, I will take the first 7 who email me. I would like to be trained as well. They will bring the training to us. I don't know all of the details but will fill you in as soon as I know, hopefully by Tuesday's faculty meeting.
Diggs-Latham Full-time Teachers – As I have mentioned in earlier blogs, It’s time to share your intentions for the next school year. Log into the Teacher Notification of Intent web site between now
and April 18th and let us know what your professional plans are for next year. This information will assist us for staff planning for the 2012 – 2013 school year.
· Go to WS/FCS http://wsfcs.k12.nc.us
· Move your cursor over the “Employees” tab
· Click on “Teacher Notice of Intent”
· Log in with your network log in
· Click “Enter/Edit Teacher Notification of Intent”
· Review the information page, then enter your SSN in the secure box at the bottom of the page to go to the Teacher Intent form and make your elections
· You can edit or adjust your elections as often as you like between now and April 18th