Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday, February 17, 2012

This is an afternoon memo instead of a morning memo due to my very busy morning. Diggs-Latham was very well represented at today's WSFCS Spelling Bee.  Darian did a fantastic job and made it to the 7th round. His mom and I were very proud of him.  The competition was stiff!  Thank you so much to the Hospitality Committee for putting on such a fabulous lunch for everyone.  They all worked extremely hard.  I hope everyone had a chance to partake in the scrumptious lunch.  The building will be open tomorrow for Saturday Academy.  I will get here by 8:30 and the building will be open til 11:30 if any of you want to be here.  I hope you all have a restful weekend.  Remember that Monday is a Teacher Workday/Common Core Training.  I have a training on Monday morning at 8:00 but should only be gone for an hour or so. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment