- I have been in contact with Mrs. Asbury throughout the weekend and she has let me know that Emily is stable and seems to be moving in the right direction. She is still on the ventilator so keep sending your positive thoughts and prayers to the family. I will keep you updated.
- Welcome back to Mr. Schorer, we really missed him.
- IMPORTANT-STAR 3 ITBS Testing will begin on April 13th instead of April 14th. Please mark your calendars accordingly. Training Dates will remain the same. If you have additional questions, please see Mrs. Perry.
- We have been notified by Brad Oliver that he can send us a special "Brass Under the Big Top Circus Show" for grades K-2. Pre-K is also invited:) The show will begin at 9:15 in the gym. Be there and ready to go by 9:10.
- EOQS this week
- District Review of our SIP plan will be Tuesday at 1:00
- SIP meeting 3:00 on 3/24
- District will use the Media Center on 4:00 for District Science Training
- Friday was Steve's last day as Y Director. He is moving to Texas to pursue a new career.
- Our Spring Music Production is this Thursday, March 26th. Dress Rehearsal is 1:00, parent performance is 6:30.
- 3/27 is the end of the quarter.
- SPRING Break begins on Monday, March 30th.
LEP Parent Night Thursday Night was chocked full of important information for parents. Thank you Mrs. Ochoa, Mrs. Jones and Mr. T. and the rest of our ESL team for all your hard work in planning and executing this event.
Diggs-Latham Goes To Washington! What a learning-filled Adventure. Thank you Star 3!!!!!!! We will share more with you later:)
Flat Stanley had quite the adventure. Here he is with a Capitol Policeman. Bet he ever did that before.
Don't you just love Dramatic Play?
These Pre-K students do!
PDP/FINAL RETENTIONS, etc...Important Information Regarding EOY PDPs. By now you should have been uploading and completing your final evidences for End of Year PDPs. I should aso have ALL Retention possibilities sheet. We would like to go over both after your last observation conference and before the summative. We are well into final observations so do your best to complete your EOY pdps. asap. Be brief with evidence and straight to the point so that it is easily evident that you completed your PDP. If you still have a family engagement night or parent activity not held yet, upload a copy of the flier as evidence. If you have questions, please feel free to ask. I will expect that you are well planned out in regards to completing your PDP. There will be no carry over to next year.
Please come out to Thursday's PTA Meeting and Spring Production to support our students and staff. A lot of work goes into these presentations and we need to be there for each other, especially our students. It is important that we as a staff show how important it is that we all support our students and staff:)
Thank You Mrs. Gordon and students for Representing us well at the Art Extravaganza. This takes tons of work, set-up and Take down. also........... CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING CHOSEN AS A DISTRICT ART TEACHER TO SERVE ON A VERY SPECIAL PANEL AS AN EXPERT!
Congratulations again to Mrs. Batten for orchestrating the first ever for Diggs-Latham Battle of the Books Teams!!!!!! WooHoo! We are so proud of all of you! There are pictures on the Parent Blog. Katie, Sara and Alisha have been doing a wonderful job keeping parents informed.