I hope that everyone had an incredible and restful break:) I hope you had an opportunity to spend valuable time with friends and family. We have 3 very busy weeks of instruction ahead of us. The next 3 weeks will go very fast:) Our students are sure to be excited about the holidays so we will need to work extra hard to keep things as structured and normal as is possible. Please push forward and be well planned. It is our responsibility to utilize every minute of instructional time to ensure that we accomplish our goals. We can do it:) Don't forget to be working on completing your mid-year PDP evidence. If you need help with the evaluation software, Dr. Frazier and myself will surely assist.
Week At A Glance.....
- Cannon and Martinez to WSSU for "It Takes A Village" Seminar with UNCG, Elon and WSSU interns, staff and parents.
- Home Moravian Gift Card Receipts and cards due Today. (Place in box outside of my office:)
- CWT Grade Level Action Plans due to Cannon Today, (Place in box outside of my office:) I have received a few. I will need these for IC Mtg. this week. Thank you.
- OSTE Mtg. 3:15
- Cannon-IEP Mtg. 3:15
- Cannon-Diagnostic Site Visit/Dr. Emory/Parkland HS /12:30-1:45
- Dr. Frazier and Cannon to NISL Leadership Training all day.
- Grade Book Training for teachers in Grades 3/4/5 (Setting up Grade Book for Q2) Melissa Edwards/3:15-4:00/Technology Lab
- Dr. Frazier and Cannon to NISL Leadership Training all day. We will return at 3:30 for IC Meeting. We will have many guests for this meeting.
- Spelling Bee-9:30 Mrs. Pubantz will facilitate and Mrs. McGregor will call the words. Can we arrange for a technologist or Mrs. Batten to videotape to be shown later?
- IC Meeting-3:30 in Room 200
- All Newsletters due today. Give Cannon and Frazier the final, translated copy and then copy and send out on Tuesday if there are no corrections from us. Please make sure we both get a paper copy:)
- Cannon-Technology Leadership Meeting 8:00 am
12/9-Volunteers needed once again this year to help Home Moravian Volunteers fill food bags to be given to our families at Thursday Night's Concert. Your help is very much appreciated as the more help we have, the quicker the task:) Room 200 at 3:15
12/10-Diggs-Latham to be recognized for John F. Kennedy Award at tonight's school board meeting (6:30). All are welcome and encouraged to come:)
12/12-1:00 Dress Rehearsal for Musical
12/13-Mid Year PDP information should be completed and signed off on by 3:00. Thank you to all of you who have already done this. After you complete the Mid-Year PDP review, send your administrator an email to review.
12/17 Faculty Meeting-Be Sure to Sign Up in the Lounge.
12/18-12/20 Administrator's Days of Christmas
12/20- Holiday Sing-Along
Family Affairs-Thank you so much for all your thoughts and prayers that have gone out to all of our families in need.